HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN TO READ
- How to introduce the alphabet?
- How to develop a love of reading in your children
- How to develop a love of books in your kids?
The aim of this book is to help parents encourage a love of reading in
their children and assist educators to encourage kids to take their first
steps in reading.
Parents play a major role in their children's desire to read. And the most
important is how to introduce it correctly - in the most interesting creative
form. And our colourful illustrations will make the reading process
fascinating and really unforgettable!
THE BOOK "FAIRY TALES ON LETTERS AND WORDS"
The alphabet: we study to read.
The native language: we read, we study, we play
LETTERS AND WORDS
We offer you the book for children "Fairy tales on letters and words" as one of variants of the first acquaintance of children with the native language (particularly with letters and words). Such training should be connected with drawing, games and comprehension of beauty of the world around us.
Therefore in the book for children "The Fairy tale on letters and words" you will find a lot of questions, tasks and games directed to the development of the creative imagination of the child. The book for children "Fairy tales on letters and words" acquaints the child with letters and words, as with kind native subjects. Each letter in the consciousness of the child associates with a particular image, and therefore the child will easily remember all the letters and words mentioned in these fairy tales. Emotional visualization of images helps children learn to read and to achieve good results in it in an amazingly short time.
The book "Fairy tales on letters and words (we learn to read) " is recommended for teachers and parents who work with children of preschool age. In the book there are more than 100 fairy-tales, helping your child learn to read.
FRAGMENTS FROM THE BOOK
"FAIRY TALES ON LETTERS AND WORDS"
FAIRY TALES OF THE OLD ALPHABET
The old Alphabet sobbed:
- Woe to me! Why I hear again and again: "I do not want!" "I won't do it! " Why children don't want to be friends with my clever letters?
At these words many thin voices of letters were heard:
- Don't cry, dear wise book! We'll tell to children wonderful fairy tales on letters. And surely they grow fond of us.
- Well, - the Alphabet calmed down, - I will listen too. I love fairy tales very much.
- I don't want go to sleep, I don't want to Lay down, - the girl was nagging capriciously .
Mum frowned the eyebrows, but letter L very softly whispered to her ear a magic word "Love".
- I Love you, my dear, - tenderly said the mother and hugged her daughter. Mum kissed her, and the girl easy fallen asleep.
Surely, everybody - big and small – all need Love and Care, - thought the letter with reassurance.
He flied everywhere and tenderly whispered: "I Love, I Love, I Love ", - so that nobody would forget to tell this magic word.
Tell a magic word "Love" to everyone whom you Love.
::: ::: :::